Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fun Pictures From The Party



Boots made Ellie her very own birthday sign .... and put it on Tom the turkey ....Thanks Boots !


This is Ellie's picnic table from Uncle Chris ... he made it for her ... Thank you Uncle Chris for my sweet present ! I love it !

This cute little butterfly is from Jim and Bonnie Hamilton ... Thank you so much for sending it ! Ellie loves it !


Walk ...Walk ... Walk .... As you can see Ellie practiced walking a lot at her birthday party. She has gotten really good at it. It seems funny for her to follow me around the house on her feet instead of crawling ...













5 comments:

Brandy said...

What a fun party, Miss Ellie! I still cannot believe you are one! have fun with your Boots and Banty!

Auntie B

Banty said...

And a fun time was had by all! What a BLESSED family we are!
love banty

Honey said...

You are such a beautiful girl!! I enjoyed shopping with you this year!

i love you
Honey

Nena said...

OH what a wonderful time
we did have. I agree with
Banty "What a BLESSED
family we are"

Love you
Nena :>)

Banty said...

Miss Ellie, Banty misses you already! Hope you are feeling better real soon! I know you are glad to have Mommy and Daddy home!

love banty
phil. 1:3