Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Ellie Turned One


I can't believe our little girl is already one ... I can't find the words to express how fast this first year has gone by .... She is such a blessing and joy ! She now has 4 teeth ... she started walking about two weeks before her birthday ... she says's "dada", "mama", "nana" ... she loves to be outside .... she loves to swing ... play... be tickled ... She weighs about 21 lbs ... she is super fast and into everything ... she is a incredible climber (really) ... In fact one of our funny stories about Miss Ellie is that she likes to use Cooper, our 100 lb lab as a step stool to get up in the chairs and onto the couch ... she thinks it is so funny and Cooper doesn't seem to mind much either ... we are so thankful for our sweet girl ... she is truly a blessing !! Happy Birthday sweet pea !





I put these pictures on here for her 1st birthday because I think they show how much she has changed ...


Daddy letting me open my 1st birthday present...








Daddy giving me some chocolate milk ... yummy ...





Ellie playing peek a boo ...
Where's Ellie ????







There she is !!





We took her to Cracker Barrel for breakfast ... and the waitress surprised her with ice cream .. Yes, ice cream for breakfast :)












We also took her to have her pictures made
lots more b-day pics coming soon ...



8 comments:

Honey said...

I can't believe it has been a year. We enjoyed spending your first birthday with with you, Ellie. You are more beautiful every time we see you.

we love you!!
Honey and Coach

The Ritz Family said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!! You have grown up so fast.

AngieandSavannah said...

Happy Birthday miss ellie!! I am jealous that Savannah has got to meet you and I have not even gotten a chance to see you at all but you are sure a cutie pie!! Laci you truly have a beautiful blessing and I am happy for you. Savannah wanted me to tell you that she loves you and misses you!!

Angie and Savannah

Banty said...

A great celebration it was!!! Our little miracle is ONE!
love banty

Nena said...

My how Beautiful you are
at 1 year old. We had such
a good time at your party.
Can't wait to see the rest
of your pictures.

Love you
Nena :>)

Gaidusek Gang said...

Thanks for inviting us to Ellie's party. We enjoyed it even though we were 2 hours late. :) Justin really enjoyed holding Ellie. She's precious. It was so nice to see all of you. Love, Justin,April and Madalyn

Nana Honey & Papa King said...

we love you

Nana Honey & Papa King said...

you are precious to us miss Ellie King