Thursday, December 20, 2007

A few Other Things ...

I love my stuffed animals....







And we did take her to get her picture made with Santa ... but she didn't care for him much and we ended up with a picture of daddy sitting in Santa's lap holding Ellie ... (will try to post later)
I thought it was lots of fun to help Daddy with the Christmas lights ....



My friend, Caleb came over and brought me a birthday present... a carebare and I love it ... and we both love to sit in my wagon ...






I love to try to climb the stairs.... even though I know that I am NOT allowed too ... Don't worry we have a baby gate ...

1 comments:

Banty said...

Miss Ellie you look so pretty in your red dress! Love your Christmas jammies too! Keep the gates up Mommy! This child will climb anything!! love banty