Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas At Boots & Banty's

Boots and Banty gave this Tutu to Ellie ... and is extra special because our dear friend Lita made it for her ... It is ADORABLE ! thanks Lita ! Here she still has her pajama top on... but I promise to take lots more pics of her in it !!

Boots and Banty also refinished my old play kitchen for the kids ... This is so special to me ... when ever I've been asked... whats the most special gift you got as a child ... this has always been my answer ... Santa (aka my daddy) made this for me when I was about 3yrs ... and I spent many hours playing with it !! It is so neat to watch Tate, Emmy and Ellie to play with it !
Aunt Courtney made the kids the cute aprons ... she is so crafty and talented ! Thanks Uncle Rooster and Aunt Courtney for the thoughtful gift !

One of the things we got Tate was this giant horse book ... he loves horses !






Emmy loved her Disney stuff we got her ... as you can see, she is in her Cinderella dress, using her Cinderella brush to comb Minnie's hair ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you like the tutu. It was so much fun to make! I left a place to put change out the elastic as she grows up. It was a special treat for me to be commissioned by Boots and Banty to make Miss Ellie's tutu. It looks like it was
The best Christmas EVER" at all of the familys. Love you all and hope to see you soon!
Lita

The Ritz Family said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great Christmas. She has really grown up fast!!! Take care.
Nicole