Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hanging Out With Banty and Boots

We want to say thanks to Banty and Boots for taking care of Miss Ellie while Mommy went to spend time with Daddy in Houston ... We had a great time ! And I know Ellie did too ...



Silly girl ...


Ellie with her Banty


This picture is funny to me because she is wearing her strawberry sandals ... I found these and I thought they looked sooo cute on her ... but she hated them, as soon as I put them on her she screamed and wouldn't stand up ... of course as soon as I took them off .... she was fine ! But when Banty put them on her ... she wore them around everywhere ...


She insisted on putting her chair in Boots' lap ...












Ellie loves Mommy's old special kitchen ...





She insist on carrying as much as possible ...








Boots and Ellie reading books...
















"Let me help you brush your teeth Boots" haha





































These are Emmy's mud boots that she leaves in Clifton ... They are a new discovery for Ellie and she loves them ... she wants to wear them all the time :)









2 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

Miss Ellie, it looks like you had a blast with your Boots an Banty! What a sweet blessing grandparents are!!! Special times!

Unknown said...

I can tell that it was a fun week at the Ranch! Everyone is smiling! What wonderful memories.
Easter egg hunting is the best! You'll be able to keep up with all the cousins with your practice Miss Ellie! Have fun!
Love,
Lita