Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nana and Papa's House

We spent a week at Nana and Papa's house ... Daddy had a class for work in the Dallas area, so Ellie and I hung out with Nana and Papa ...

While we were there we got to celebrate Papa's birthday !










The kids love Nana's playroom ... as you can see they got all the toys off the shelf ...






I know ... this is one of those "Mommy" pictures ... But I can't help it, I just love those little feet ...






That's my lovie Aunt Julie !




Silly girl !!!







ahh ... sweet lovie ....
This was also the week that started yet another ear infection for Ellie ... that she is still fighting ... we now have a referral for ENT ... I dread her having to get tubes soooo much, but can't wait for her to feel better !


1 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

WOW!!! That pic of Ellie with the diaper on her head really resembles Tate in the face...how crazy! Looks like you all had a blast with all your family! So fun!
Love, Sharyn