Saturday, April 05, 2008

A Few Days In The Life Of Ellie

Well ... she has officially learned how to take off her own diaper ... you can imagine how bad this could be ... She thinks it's so funny and always wants to hand it to me before I get her out of bed ... Obviously ... she now has to always wear pants to bed. She usually does anyway ... but no more cute little night gowns for now ...

I always check on her one more time before I go to bed ... This particular night I found her feet hanging out ...


She been working really hard at using her fork ... She doesn't want a spoon anymore ... she wants a fork so she actually stab the food ...








At snack time I usually give her a animal cracker... well actually one for each hand ... On this particular day... she fussed and fussed to carry the box around ... well a few minutes later I figured out why ... she had to get Cooper a snack too ....
This picture was taken one afternoon when Mommy was trying to was clothes ... I was in the laundry room scrubbing some stains out and she had been fussing at my feet ... I promised her Mommy would hurry and then all of a sudden I realized she had gotten really quite ... (not a good sign) She had gotten into her diaper bag ... The day before I had to take her to the doctor for another ear check so I had put hand full of M&M's and Reese's into a baggie ... they were my emergency back up plan if the doctor appointment got long or bad ... well needless to say ... she had eaten the entire bag .... you can see a little of the M&M colors on her face ....

3 comments:

The Ritz Family said...

That is so funny that she has learned to take off her diaper! We are lucky that Cameron has not figured it out yet!!!! She has really grown up and is so cute!!!

Brandy said...

Oh, the diaper removal! That can get messy! :) Great pictures, Miss Ellie! You keep your Mommy and Daddy on their toes! Miss you!

Love,
Auntie B

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Hi Ellie and co.!
Thanks for the sweet messages on our blog. You are such a cute, sweet girl and we hope to see you in Clifton soon.
Davis Fam