Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Pics

Ellie's new favorite snack ... grapes and strawberries ...




Doing a little dance while eating her snack ...











A new toy ...Ellie's first stick horse ... pink of course ... For days she pushed it around the kitchen like a mop ... After watching Mommy and Daddy run around with it for a little while ... yes, can you picture that ? ... She then realized it was to ride on :)








She climbs onto or into anything ... the shopping cart is her newest trick ... I was surprised that she could do this without tipping it over ...











this is how she does it ...

3 comments:

Banty said...

Love your pink horse Miss Ellie! We might need to get some pink bows for San Shoe! Miss you and love you bunches! banty

Honey said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL girl!! I can't wait to see you on Friday!!

i love you
Honey

rick and sharyn mc said...

I love the Snack Dance!!! My sister and I have fond memories of dancing in the kitchen! Too Fun! I can't wait to see you soon sweet girl! Love, Sharyn