Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Honey Time


Honey came to visit last weekend and we had a great time ! The Missions had a Josh Geer bobble head night and Honey came down for the game... of course to get lots of bobble heads ... but also because she got to through the first pitch in honor of Josh ...


As you can see Ellie really likes her bobble head !


Ellie had a GREAT time at the game ... she loves the loud music they play ! She was hanging out with Honey and dancing all over the place !! I actually have some short videos ... but I have to figure out how to put them on here ...











After the game we took her for an ice cream cone !





yummy !











Hugs with Honey !!

Thanks for coming Honey ... come again soon ! Love you !

2 comments:

Banty said...

My sweet Ellie I think you get a new curl every time I see you!! I am glad you and Honey got to spend some time together! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!
love banty

Honey said...

i had a GREAT time with yall last weekend!! That is one precious little girl!!

i miss you already Ellie!!

i love you
Honey