Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Few More Ranch Photo's

What a mess ... she had dirt everywhere ! She loves to play with Sadie ... She uses a stick to fling dirt and Sadie chases it ... Ellie thinks this is so funny ....







There was a nest of baby bunnies in Boots and Banty's yard ... they were so tiny and cute ... but as you can see Ellie wasn't to sure about it ... which is kind of funny considering she's not scared of cats, large dogs, or horses ...








Playing on the swings with Boots and Banty ..






Ellie with her Auntie B ...













It gets harder and harder to get a picture with these three little wild ones :)


















I love this picture of them ...

2 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

What fun memories!!! My siblings and I used to love to play in the dirt too...the joy of living in the country!!!
I too love the pic of Boots and Banty! What a cute couple!!!
Love,
Sharyn

Banty said...

I love that photo too! My guy of 34 years this Sunday!! love banty